Selected students from Cleveland State University will have the opportunity to participate in a FREE certified GRI training opportunity on April 17 and April 18—facilitated by BrownFlynn. Please see the bottom of this page for information on how to register.
This certified course offers guidance on:
- Understanding and leveraging the five phases of the GRI sustainability management process
- Creating transparent sustainability reports compliant with GRI and the U.N. Global Compact
- Avoiding green washing
- Analyzing trends and best practices in sustainability
The GRI Process is relevant to professionals in the following careers:
- Investor Relations
- Marketing Communication
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- This is a two-day event on April 17 and April 18 in the CSU Student Center Ballroom.
- On April 17, students will attend from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- On April 18, students will attend from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served on both days.
- There is no cost for MBA students who are selected to attend.
Workshop Registration & Completion
- You can register for the workshop by calling 216.687.4740, or by sending an e-mail to Niki Zmij at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The capacity is limited, based on first-come, first-served registration.
- Upon successful completion of the workshop, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
If you have any more questions, please contact the OSM Department.