Posted on September 27, 2011
Attending this two-day workshop will increase your chances of finding jobs and internships.
The Department of Operations and Supply Chain Management will be holding a two-day workshop on business decision-making using SAS in November. This is a great opportunity to sharpen your business and analytical skills, and it will improve your resume and increase your chances of finding jobs and internships.
- Date: November 11th and November 18th (must attend both days)
- Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Place: BU 17B (at CSU)
- Fee: Only $89 for both days, or free to OSM Undergraduate majors
Please note that prior experience with SAS is not required.
What You'll Practice & Learn
In this workshop, the things you will be taught are in the list below. For each part, it is important to remember that everything will be hands on -- you will practice as you learn.
- First, the basics of data management will be introduced. This includes incorporating data into SAS and combining, manipulating, and updating data.
- Next, you will learn various ways of analyzing data, such as various statistical methods, graphical methods, and generating reports from data.
- Finally, we will also touch on various specialized procedures which are part of SAS, such as forecasting, quality control, project management, resource management, optimization, etc.
Workshop Registration & Completion
- You can register for the workshop by calling 216.687.4740, or by sending an e-mail to Niki Zmij at email@example.com.
- The capacity is limited to 40 people, based on first-come, first-served registration.
- All materials will be provided.
- Upon successful completion of the workshop, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
If you have any more questions, please contact the department. We hope to see you there!