- All students must now register for the exam 90 days in advance;
the Ohio postmark deadline for 2012 October exam approval applications
is Thursday, June 28.
- The NCEES Exam Administration Services deadline for 2012 October
exam registration is Thursday, September 6.
- In order to take the October 2012 exam, please file your graduation
application as soon as possible, as we must confirm your graduation
date before you can take the exam.
- Applications for the exam are available in SH 104 or online
You must sign up for a Deanís statement letter in SH 104. A
copy of this letter must accompany your exam application.
- The FE exam will no longer be given at CSU, but it will be
given at another Cleveland location. It will also be given at
locations in Columbus and Cincinnati in both April and October.
- The total fee is $165. Only $25 must be sent with your application;
the remaining $140 is due when your application is approved.
If you have any questions regarding the FE exam, please see Joanie
in SH 104 or Dr. John Frater in the Mechanical Engineering Department.
The www.peps.ohio.gov website also contains much information regarding the FE exam.