OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE ... JOIN TODAY!
Applications are available in the Dean’s Office, Stilwell Hall, Room 104. Call: (216) 687-5272 or click here
Fenn College students enjoy access to many activities, both extra- and co-curricular. In fact, at least one organization exists for each engineering discipline.
- Grow personally and professionally.
- Participate in regional and national engineering competitions.
- Meet other students from around the world .
- Experience working in Professionally -minded teams.
- Learn to solve "real world" problems..
- Become involved in community service.
- Improve academic standing.
- Network with working professionals.
- Attend conferences.
- Develop long-term friendships.
- Make use of student office space.
- Avail yourself of chapter Scholarships.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Engineering Student Ambassadors - Assist with on and off campus
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB) - Involved in community service
projects here and abroad
- Eta Kappa Nu – Electrical Engineering Honor Society (HKN)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Joint Engineering Council (JEC)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Society of Innovative Machining (SIM)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Tau Beta Pi – The National Engineering Honor Society
Regional and National Engineering Competitions
Projects may include the Baja Car, the Steel Bridge, the Chem-E Car, Robotics, the Design, Build and Fly Competition, Environmental Projects, and more.