Board of Directors
- Steven A. Minter, Board Chair; Executive In Residence, CSU
- Stephen Kirk, Vice Chair; Chief Operating Officer, The Lubrizol Corporation (retired)
- Anand Julka, Treasurer; President, Smart Solutions Inc.
- Richard Fleischman, Secretary; Senior Partner, Richard Fleischman + Partners Architects
- Anthony S. Bakale, CPA; Partner, Tax Services Group, Cohen & Company
- Richard A. Barone; Chairman, The Ancora Companies
- Ronald M. Berkman, Ph.D.; ex-officio member; President, Cleveland State University
- Craig A. Black; Vice President ,Engineering Programs, Eaton Corporation (retired)
- C. Ellen Connally; President, Cuyahoga County Council
- Timothy J. Cosgrove, Esq; Partner, Squire Sanders (US) LLP
- Matthew Dolan; Attorney, Thrasher, Dinsmore and Dolan
- Diane M. Downing; Senior Vice President, Director of Corporate Affairs,
Huntington National Bank
- Natalie J. Epstein; Community Volunteer Leader
- G. William Evarts; President, Evarts Capital, Inc.
- Sally Florkiewicz; Community Volunteer Leader
- Myles Gallagher; President and CEO, The Superlative Group
- Derek Green; Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Oliver C. Henkel, Jr.; Chief External Affairs Officer, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Matthew K. Hlavin; President and CEO, Thogus Products
- Thomas E. Hopkins; Senior Vice President, Human Resources,
The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Jennie S. Hwang, Ph.D.; CEO, H-Technologies Group, Inc.
- Kenneth P. Jayjack, Vice President, Global Supply, American Greetings
- Linda Kane; Senior Vice President, Treasurer, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- S. Lee Kohrman, Esq.; Partner, Kohrman Jackson & Krantz, P.L.L.
- Morton Q. Levin; President, The Levin Group, Inc.
- Bracy Lewis; Community Volunteer Leader
- John J. Matejka, Senior Vice President, Internal Audit, Eaton Corporation
- James C. Mastandrea; Chairman and CEO, Whitestone Reit
- Ellen Stirn Mavec; President, Kelvin & Eleanor Smith Foundation
- Nancy McCann; President, John P. Murphy Foundation and President and Treasurer, The Kulas Foundation
- David Petro; ex-officio member, President, CSU Alumni Association
- Thomas Piraino, Jr.; Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary,
Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Robert H. Rawson, Jr.; ex-officio member, Chair, CSU Board of Trustees
- Enid B. Rosenberg; Community Volunteer Leader
- Peter Rubin; President and CEO, The Coral Company
- Joseph M. Shafran; President and CEO, Paran Management Co.
- Tejbir Sidhu, M.D.; Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, MetroHealth Medical Center
- P. Kelly Tompkins; Executive Vice President – Legal, Government Affairs and Sustainability &
Chief Legal Officer, Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.
- Jeffery J. Weaver; Executive Vice President & Group Head Portfolio Management, KeyCorp
Director for Life
- Michael Schwartz, Ph.D.; President Emeritus, CSU
- Annette G. Butler, Esq.; Judge, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
- Charles R. Emrick, Jr., Esq.; Senior Partner, Calfee, Halter and Griswold LLP (retired)
- Stephen Duffy, Ph.D., Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Berinthia R. LeVine, Executive Director, CSU Foundation and Vice President for University Advancement
- John N. Petrus, CPA, Assistant Treasurer, CSU Foundation and Assistant Vice President, Finance & Administration
Visiting Committee Representatives
College of Sciences and Health Professions
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Leah Gary, President and CEO, The William J. & Dorothy K. O'Neill Foundation
Monte Ahuja College of Business
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Richard A. Janus, Senior Managing Director, Victory Capital Management Inc.
- India Pierce Lee, Program Director for Neighborhood Housing and Community Development, The Cleveland Foundation
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Andrew McCartney, CEO, Bowden Manufacturing
- Meena Morey Chandra, Supervisory Attorney, U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights