Locker Rental Options
- Free day lockers (must provide your own lock and remove it prior to the building closing)
- $8.75 per month (includes combination and complimentary towel service)
- $35 semester rental (includes combination and complimentary towel service)
- $105 annual rental (includes combination and complimentary towel service)
- All lockers may be rented through the Pro Shop
- FREE for all members renting a locker from the recreation center
- All towels must be checked out and returned to Equipment Issue under your name using a numbering system. Equipment Issue is located at Customer Service Desk at the front of the facility. There is no need to wait in line to return your towel. Simply inform the Equipment Issue staff of your name and drop your towel into the hamper at the end of your workout.
- Failure to return your towel to Equipment Issue will result in a $10 charge for every towel that is not returned.
- For those that utilize the daily towel rental, the fee is $2 and has the same check-out/check-in procedures.
The Towel Card is a way to be able to get unlimited towel service without having to purchase a locker. You may purchase the Towel Card at the Pro Shop.
- $7.50 per month
- $30 per semester
- $90 annually
Equipment Issue/Pro Shop
A variety of equipment is available for free daily check out with a valid Recreation Center membership. Equipment available for check out includes: basketballs, volleyballs, soccerballs, speedbags, wallyball, weightbelts, Wii and XBOX gaming systems, as well as equipment for table tennis, fooseball, and air hockey. Racquetball and squash racquets, as well as boxing gloves, cannot be checked out but are available for purchase in the Pro Shop.
Equipment Rental Policies