Undergraduate Admissions

Enrolling at Cleveland State

Select your admission type

Please click on the green link that describes your highest level of education and reason for attending Cleveland State:

Non-U.S. citizens click here  

High School Student or Grad


  • High School Senior interested in earning a bachelor's degree at Cleveland State.
  • High School Graduate or GED recipient with no college course work after receipt of your diploma/GED.


  • High School Student interested in taking college course work while enrolled in high school.

Some College Course Work


  • College student interested in transferring to Cleveland State or returning to Cleveland State after attending another college.


  • College student interested in taking one semester only (usually summer) at Cleveland State but NOT transferring.

Cleveland State

  • Former Cleveland State student who has not attended another college since leaving Cleveland State.

Bachelor's Degree Completed


  • College graduate who has completed a bachelor’s degree.

Multiple Educational Levels

Project 60

  • Ohio resident age 60+ who wants to audit courses for free - no minimum educational level.


  • Any high school graduate, GED recipient, or higher who does NOT want to work toward a bachelor's degree but simply take courses.

Return to top